Bookings must be secured with a credit card or prepaid through a Bank Transfer. This card will be charge for incidentals (phone, food, drinks etc) and any damage to the property that might occur by patron or patrons guest if not paid by cash. All rooms are non-smoking and there will be a 10,000 Baht room cleaning fee for anyone who smokes in the room. Smoking is permitted on balcony and throughout the Baan Thai Resort and Spa campus. There is a 72 hour cancellation policy from 4pm local time of the first night booked, if you need to cancel please do so before this time as after, you will be charged the full amount of the booking. 72hours before 4pm of the first night your card will be charged for the full amount of the stay. Guests staying more than one month will only have to pay one month at a time 72hours before 4pm on the 1st day of the booking. For the Period between Dec 20th and Jan 5th of each year will have the same stipulations, but guest will need to cancel 7 days before 4pm local time of the 1st night of the booking, otherwise the guest will be charged for the full amount of the stay. Groups booking 5 rooms or more will pay a non-refundable 25% deposit of cost of stay at the time of booking and remaining 75% of booking 7days before the stay. Bank Transfers are available upon request- please email payments@BaanThaiResortandSpa.com for more info. If no other arrangement are made cards will be charged at the prescribed times and refunds will not be available outside the limits of our booking policy. Pre-ordered meals ordered by groups will need to follow same group policy as room bookings. Any questions regarding our booking policy can be directed to the hotel manager at manager@BaanThaiResortandSpa.com please ask all questions before making a booking as all bookings will be handled under the guidelines of our booking policy.
Thank you - Baan Thai Resort and Spa - Management